Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ear tube surgery done and a freebie!

Hey Ladies!

Thank y'all so much for the sweet and encouraging words about my baby boy's surgery. It was SO fast and so easy. Jackson didn't cry ONCE. He was such a trooper. He was very interested in all the people around him and was loving all the attention. His grandparents on both sides came out to wish him well and he was just smothered in love from everyone. It was so nice. 

Also, our ENT is AWESOME! His name is Dr. Bonilla, he is one of the only pediatric ENTs in South Texas and he was incredible. So nice, professional, informed and comforting. The surgery was literally 10 minutes. Then we got to go back and feed him and cuddle with him and it was like nothing had happened. He was completely normal and content. I'm so thankful and feel so blessed that everything went well. Now, let's pray that those ear infections go away!
Here is Jackson getting his vital signs taken. He did SO good. It is extremely rare that he sits still like this. He was just so into all the cool toys the nurse had.

Look at my baby boy's cheeks! He gets it from me... ;) And I LOVE that his squishy, chunky arms are popping out of that wrap! Ha!

We were up very early!

We all went to eat breakfast after the surgery, Jackson chowed down on his cracker and some scrambled egg yolk.


If you read my last post, you know I hinted that I might be offering a freebie today. Well lucky you...because I am! :) I am working on a Dr. Seuss inspired classroom decor pack. My friend Hannah asked me to make something Dr. Seuss-ish but simple, not crazy. She wants her room to have the Dr. Seuss feel but she wants everything to flow and not be overwhelming...so that's what I'm trying to do for her. We are sticking to red/blue/black/white. I've already posted the main pack: alphabet, numbers and shapes. You can view that file here. Now I'm working on some extras: desk tags, labels, sight words and transportation. 

Here are some desk tags and bin labels I've made. I'm posting this for free! If they work in your classroom or home, grab 'em! 






I've included three versions: handwriting lined, a plain line and blank. All versions come in red or blue. You can pick up the file here. Enjoy!

Don't forget my give-a-way ends tonight at midnight!! I'm giving away 2 TPT $10 gift cards to ladies who enter and follow me on Bloglovin! Winners will be announced tomorrow morning. Good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment