Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July Y'all!!

Today, my best friend Ashley is in town from Mississippi! YAYY!! I am so excited, I don't get to see her but maybe 2 times a year now that we live so far apart. I've known Ashley since elementary school but we didn't become attached at the hip until 7th grade when we had a math class together. We've been like sisters ever since. She is the BEST person in the whole world, one of those people that would give you the clothes off her back if you needed it. I love you Ash Ash! :) 

She's in town with her hubby Kris, I call him "Paul Bunyan". He's a tree man. He is very tall and always has an ax on him...ha ha just kidding! But he is an outdoorsy type and he is hilarious. The four of us, plus my little man Jackson, are going to drive out to Luckenbach, Texas today. If you don't know where Luckenbach is check out their website here. Luckenback is a tiny, tiny town known for it's old general store and dance hall. If you are a Texas country singer, you've played at Luckenbach. I've been going to Luckenbach since I was a little girl. My mom and dad loved driving out there to listen to some good ole Texas music and have a good time. I'll make sure to take some pics of our trip to share with y'all .

While I'm out and about, I'm throwing a sale in my TPT store. 20% off for the 4th of July! Woo hoo!! Y'all have a safe fourth of July and be thankful that we live in the country that we do. Thank you to all the military and their families! Your sacrifices are not forgotten! 



No comments:

Post a Comment