Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Flash FREEBIE and a Sale!

Hey Ladies! I have a huge laundry list to get to today: groceries, laundry, sign up Jackson for Mother's Day Out and return some things at Target...ya know, mom stuff! So I just wanted to drop in to say I'm giving away my second grade math TEKS cards (yellow chevron background) for FREE today only. If you're a 2nd grade Texas teacher, make sure to pick those up soon! You can also share them with a second grade teacher if you aren't one. These cards are the new math TEKS. All I ask is that you leave feedback for me! Here's a link to the cards. Thank you!!


I'm also having a sale on over 90 other products. So make sure to check it out! Ok off to Mommy duty, happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! I just completed a 12 hour training over the Math TeKS today and these would be great to show my team.

    ReplyDelete