Monday, March 17, 2014

Team Jackson!





Hi friends!! I am so excited to share that the "Team Jackson" store is up and running!! I've been working on getting this bundle ready all week. I am SO thankful to all of the teachers/bloggers out there who donated to this great cause. I could not have done this without all of you awesome bloggers out there!! :)

If you haven't heard Jackson's story visit my blog post from last week:  http://teachinlittletexans.blogspot.com/2014/03/a-child-with-cancer-and-how-we-can-help.html 

Here is a peek at the bundle:










You can purchase all of these files for only $20 and all of the proceeds benefit an amazing little boy!! 

I want to thank all of my bloggy friends who contributed to making this fundraiser happen:



Teaching Tesources


Photobucket

The Second Grade Super Kids and Beyond


Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd



Button




Tales From a Naturalista Teacha

Flying High in First Grade

Totally Terrific in Texas

Y'all are so amazing and generous!! Thank you for helping Jackson! Please check out the blogs listed above for some awesome inspiration! :)

This bundle contains over $70 worth of products for only $20. Every penny of the proceeds will go directly to Jackson and his family. Please consider donating to this great cause. I appreciate y'all sharing this fundraiser with family, friends and co-workers. Thank you for helping to get the word out! :)

Here is a link to the "Team Jackson" store: 

THANK YOU ALL! Let's go Team Jackson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment