Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lung Leavin' Day! *An Inspiration*

Friends,

I was just emailed by a loving husband who asked me to share his wife's incredible story. It's a story of a young mom who was diagnosed with mesothelioma right after her baby girl was born. She was given 15 months to live. She had her lung removed and her sister named the day it was removed "Lung Leavin' Day". This was 8 years ago! She now tries to spread the word about mesothelioma and to encourage people to conquer their fears.

Her family celebrates "Lung Leavin' Day" every year by writing down fears they have on plates and smashing them in a fire. What an inspirational story. It's so great to hear that this family uses their struggles to inspire others. If you click on the link below you can read more about this amazing story. Please share this on your blog or Facebook. 




This story is another reminder for me of how blessed I truly am. Even in hard times I am given so much. I have no reason to fear anything but fear itself. I hope this story inspires y'all too!

No comments:

Post a Comment