Monday, November 25, 2013

Manic Monday {Holiday Sight Word Freebie}



Hi friends! I'm linking up with Classroom Freebies to bring you a fun freebie. These pages were created with my nephew in mind. He is learning his dolch preprimer sight words and he loves to spin, read and color! This sight word activity is very low prep. All your kids need are pencils, crayons, a paperclip and a copy of the sight word practice page. I've included directions for playing in pairs or independently. 











You can pick the file up here. This is going to be a super short post. Mr. Jackson is napping and I need to get my pregnancy workout in now or it is NOT going to happen! But before I leave I wanted to let y'all know that I'm getting together with 12 other bloggers to host a HUGE event in December. So be on the lookout!!




1 comment: