Friday, November 1, 2013

Five for Friday with a Freebie!

fiveforfriday2_thumb3

1. Happy Friday everybody!! This week I created a cover for my friend's leadership notebooks. She works at a 7 habits school and every school has a data or "leadership" notebook where they track goals and progress. I made 10 different styles.

If you'd like to use them, pick the file up here.


2. I've also been working on a counting unit for K-1. I made some cute sticks to use for adding some pep to counting to 100 with your students. Here's a picture:


This will be part of a file I post later, so be looking for it!

3. We had a fabulous Halloween! Here's a pic of our little family. We were pirates! :)


4. I'm having a Halloween/Birthday sale until midnight tonight! 



5. And finally...it's my birthday! I am turning 29. We are celebrating at my favorite restaurant tonight. Yay!! I'm so thankful for another year. I'm so thankful for my family, friends and all the blessings God has given me! Have a great Friday y'all!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope its an amazing day for you!

    www.learnintoteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for the superhero leadership notebook cover! I am so excited to use it.

    ReplyDelete