Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine Card Printable {Freebie}

Hey Y'all! I hope you're having a fantastic week so far. I know many of you are out on yet another snow day, this weather has been insane!!

Tomorrow Jackson's Mother's Day Out class is having a Valentine's Day party. I made these little tags and attached them to packs of Gushers fruit snacks. It was super easy and fast!


I have a secret to confess...I LOVE Gushers. They are soooo yummy! I'm 30 weeks pregnant but I'm really, really trying to watch my weight gain (because I remember what a nightmare it was trying to lose the weight with baby number 1). So eating Gushers is probably not something I should be doing right now. However, I did eat two small packs in the process of this Valentine's Day card making....and I have another confession. My best friend in the entire world (Ashley) and I used to live in an apartment together...and she loved Gushers too...and I would steal them from her from time to time...Sorry Ashley! haha! I never wanted to buy them because I knew I shouldn't or I might eat the whole box, so I would sneak one or two packs from Ashley here and there...I know...terrible!!

Ok now that I've gotten that off my chest, if you'd like to use the file to create your own Valentine's Day cards I have a blank version of it here. Later this week I'll be posting a rodeo themed big book and emergent reader, so stay tuned for that. 

Have a great evening!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment