I cannot believe it's Friday!! I was absent 2 1/2 days this week, so it flew by! This was a super interesting week...
1. Baby Jackson had a well-baby checkup and his doctor was impressed with his verbal skills! :) Yay! He says a lot of "Gaga" and "dada". So precious!
2. We got our preview proofs for our family photo session. So far, so good!
3. My kids did really well on their fraction assessment! Yay!! I made some fraction cards for math stations using some clip art I got on TPT. I love TPT...I always find exactly what I need! I changed my cards from my previous post to include color and black and white! You can pick them up here.
4. My principal helped me organize a donation drive for the families in West, Texas. My kids are so excited about helping out and I cannot wait to see what our school comes up with!
5. My husband is running the Tough Mudder tomorrow...and I get to sleep in!! (Well sleep in as much as Baby Jackson lets me!) ;)
Oh and I'm going to add a #6...
WE SOLD OUR HOUSE! YAYYY! :)