Friday, April 19, 2013

Five for Friday!



I cannot believe it's Friday!! I was absent 2 1/2 days this week, so it flew by! This was a super interesting week...

1. Baby Jackson had a well-baby checkup and his doctor was impressed with his verbal skills! :) Yay! He says a lot of "Gaga" and "dada". So precious!

 
2. We got our preview proofs for our family photo session. So far, so good!
 
 
 
 
3. My kids did really well on their fraction assessment! Yay!! I made some fraction cards for math stations using some clip art I got on TPT. I love TPT...I always find exactly what I need! I changed my cards from my previous post to include color and black and white! You can pick them up here.
 
 
 
4. My principal helped me organize a donation drive for the families in West, Texas. My kids are so excited about helping out and I cannot wait to see what our school comes up with!
 
5. My husband is running the Tough Mudder tomorrow...and I get to sleep in!! (Well sleep in as much as Baby Jackson lets me!) ;)
 
Oh and I'm going to add a #6...
WE SOLD OUR HOUSE! YAYYY! :)
 




4 comments:

  1. Hey Dixie, Glad I found your blog by way of Five for Friday! Super sweet to organize a donation drive. Let us know if there is any way bloggers can help:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dixie! I just found your blog through the Friday link-up! I'm a Texas gal, too! :) Thank you for what you're doing to serve and support the West community! I'm so happy to be your newest follower and can't wait to read more of your blog.

    Have a blessed weekend!!
    Erin
    Little Miss Primary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great family photo! Love!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete