Monday, July 7, 2014

Chevron Editable Teacher Binder Cover Pages

Hey friends!! I hope you are all well. I've been very busy finishing up projects, caring for my two little ones, trying to manage the massive chaos that is my household, enjoying the Blog Hoppin' Scavenger Hunt, getting ready for VEGAS anddddddd making y'all a nice freebie for back to school! Woooo that was a long sentence wasn't it?? :)

I feel so bad because since Brandon was born my poor little blog has been neglected. Sooooo I wanted to share a little gift to my readers who are sticking with me! Thanks for your patience! :)


I had so many teachers tell me that they loved the polka dot versions of these last year that I decided to make some chevron pages for you in 16 different colors...oh and they are completely editable!! You can pick them up in a PPT file here. Enjoy my friends!!

I also wanted y'all to know that I am now on INSTAGRAM! :) I kept thinking it was time for me to join Instagram but the Blog Hoppin' Scavenger Hunt totally gave me a reason to! If you haven't checked that awesome contest out, you've gotta go look! If you're on Instagram make sure to follow me @Teachinlittletexans! I added a nice little spiffy gadget to my side bar where you can see my latest pics. I even found a nice follower who used my hashtag #teachinlittletexans when they shared a picture of one of my creations in their classroom....LOOOOVE the LOVE! Thanks y'all!

I have about 800 things I need to do before I leave for VEGAS on Thursday...did I mention that I'm going to VEGAS?! I feel the need to type Vegas in capital letters every time I type it...ya know...because it's VEGAS and I'm going! So excited!! :) I'll be there attending the Teachers Pay Teachers conference and I just. can't. wait. If you don't follow me on Facebook and Instagram...make sure you do to see all the updates! When I get back I will have some pretty awesome news! Wink wink!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these!!! Did you create matching spines for these?
    Bea Samples

    bsamples@jackson.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! I was wondering if you created matching spines to go with these. I just printed them for my classroom, and I would love to have matching spines for my notebooks. If you did create some, would you mind sharing them?

    Thank you for these! I can't wait to use them in my classroom!
    Bea Samples
    Email: bsamples@jackson.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete