Friday, June 20, 2014

What does the C say?

Hey friends!! I hope y'all are doing well. I've been very busy taking care of the baby and my crazy, active toddler. Let me tell you ladies...it is a J-O-B. I cannot believe how fast the day goes because we just don't stop!  

I've been trying to love on my toddler and keep him busy. We've been doing some activities from my alphabet packs and he is just soaking it up!!






Isn't he sooo precious!!? I'm pretty sure he is a little toddler genius, he's getting his letters and sounds down no problem. We need to start working on number sense, shapes and colors soon. 



Here's his little wrist in one of my alphabet bracelets. Sorry the picture came out blurry! You can grab the letter C bracelets for free here.

Getting stuff done around here is taking me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than it used to...but hopefully it'll get easier as the boys get a little older. I have managed to finish units N-Q and I've posted the growing bundle. Right now it is only $10 and the price will grow as I add units to it. 

On a side note...my 8 week old has slept through the night the past two nights in a row! And I'm so excited about that I'm throwing a sale in my store all weekend. Everything is 20% off until Sunday night!! You never realize how much you miss sleep until you don't have it anymore!! :) 

Alright I'm off to being unit R. Have a great weekend y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment