Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's the 12th Day of a Teacher's Christmas! Last Chance to Enter...


Hey friends!! I cannot believe how quickly December is flying by. Today is the last day to enter our 12 Days of a Teacher's Christmas give-a-way! We have almost 10,000 entries! That is incredible! I hope you've had fun picking up all the freebies in the last 12 days. If you haven't gone to every teacher you can visit my post from the Day 1 and do the blog hop through Days 1-12. 

(Question: I have this image from a previous post that keeps popping up in new posts and it's driving me crazy!! You can see it in the background of my post...I have no idea why it is there or how to get rid of it...any tech geniuses out there with advice?? Sorry, I know it's annoying!!)

Marie over at "It's a Jungle Out There" is posting a freebie today. Click here to check it out! If you haven't entered the give-a-way you have until midnight tonight. I will be announcing winners first thing tomorrow morning. Good luck!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment