Thursday, December 12, 2013

And the winners are...

The 12 Days of a Teacher's Christmas has come to an end! Sad...I know, but I hope y'all had a great time hopping through all the blogs and picking up some free stuff for your classroom. We have the winners and I'm so excited to announce them today! 

















I've emailed all the bloggers and they have your email addresses. They will email you as soon as possible. If you see your name up here, make sure to check your inbox this weekend! I'm writing this post right after midnight on Friday morning, I'm assuming all the other bloggers are sleeping soundly in their beds...so they probably won't be getting back to y'all until Friday night or Saturday. 

THANK YOU ALL for entering our give-a-way!! We had a great time and we hope you did too. Have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment