Friday, October 25, 2013

Five for Friday with a sight word freebie!

fiveforfriday2_thumb3

Hey friends!! I'm excited to link up with Doodlebugs Teaching for Five for Friday!! Here's what's been going on in my neck of the woods...

1. The bump arrived!! If you follow my blog you know I'm pregnant with our second baby. I'm pretty sure it's a boy, but we don't know yet. I'm about 15 weeks pregnant right now. 


2. We figured out what we will be for Halloween! My husband, son and I will be pirates! Here's Jackson practicing his pirate "ARRRR!"


3. I created a 100 club bulletin board set and tried it out in my office. This will be part of a math unit I'm working on for my kinder friend Hannah.



4. I finished working on my Halloween and fall big books! I'll be using these when I work with my nephew Hank. My kinder friends are using them for their shared reading with a big book time. They came out really cute thanks to Creative Clips clip art. I love her stuff!!


5. I made a freebie just for YOU!! This is a sight word center where the kids put the puzzle pieces together to create a fall picture. They then record the sight word for the matching picture. See the picture below. I'm working on making a whole set of these for the kinder and first.


You can pick the file up here. Have a great Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the freebie and congrats on your second baby!!!
    Take care and thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete