Saturday, June 23, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!

Thank you Amy at Where Seconds Count for giving me my first blog award! I feel very honored and excited it! I'm very new to the bloggy world but I've already gotten so many great ideas and I just cannot wait to get in my room and share everything on my blog.



Once you receive the award, you must follow 3 rules:
1. Follow the person that gave you the award


2. Link back to the person that gave you the award


3.Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers



So to follow the rules I've already started following Amy, I've added a link to her website, now I'm sharing my list of 15 fabulous blogs! Here it goes:


1. Colleen at Totally Terrific in Texas, shout out to fellow Texas teachers! :)

Photobucket



3. Lisa at Fourth and Ten

Button


Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Ms. Fiorini's Stadium

6. April at Grade School Giggles


7. Mary at Sharing Kindergarten

Sharing Kindergarten
8. Tammy at Live, Love, Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten


9. Debra at Mrs. McDaniel's 2nd Grade
 Mrs. McDaniel’s Second Grade Super Stars



10. Terri at The Creative Apple

11. Lesson Plan SOS Teachers at Lesson Plan SOS

12. Lindsey at The Teacher Wife


Photobucket
13. Fredia at Frogs in First

Frogs in First


14. Kristen at Ladybug's Teacher Files

Ladybug's teacher files

15. Jen Runde's Room

Runde's Room

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for the award! Your blog name is super, super cute!!!
    Colleen
    Totally Terrific in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award. I love the color scheme of you blog. Very nice.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely blog award! Your blog is so cute...I am happy to be following you too!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete