Friday, February 16, 2018

Presidents' Day Emergent Reader

Hello Everyone!

I have a quick blog post for you. I had several people ask me if I would make a Presidents' Day emergent reader like the MLK JR one I created a few years ago. Well your wish has been granted! I picked up some super cute new clip art during the TpT sale, so I used that to make this reader for y'all. 

Here's what it looks like:






The page above is the front page and the back page. Fold this page in half with the title on the top. You will then fold the following pages in half and tuck them inside the cover page. Staple on the left to keep the pages together. These are assembled like the MLK books, you can view those here










You can pick up this emergent reader here. I hope you enjoy this simple emergent reader and that it makes your planning a little easier. :) Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment