Thursday, November 1, 2012

Is it already November?

Well another Halloween is come and gone, Thanksgiving is around the corner...what?! I feel like this fall has just flown by! And I've been on maternity leave for five weeks...I thought time might pass slow but with a newborn there never seems to be a dull moment.

I've made it a goal for myself to get back on a routine and start kind of thinking about getting back in my classroom. I have some word sorts I need to get ready for when I return. My list of to dos is already growing and I'm not even officially back yet! Ah!

In the meantime, I've been working on some kindergarten TEKS cards and posters for a friend of mine. If you're a Texas teacher the "figure 19" standards are probably familiar. I made a set of kindergarten figure 19 posters for friend. They are essentially comprehension posters but are targeted to Texas teachers. If you would like a copy you can get it from my Teachers Pay Teachers store or click here.



Alright, off to get a few minutes of work in before the baby wakes up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment