Sunday, July 8, 2012

Liebster Award and $20 Give-A-Way!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I took a trip to the IKEA in Austin, played glow in the dark mini golf with my best friend who came in town for the weekend and finalized my baby's nursery bedding. I'm doing an aqua/grey/orange color scheme with elephants and chevron...super cute! I'm ordering custom made bedding from "Modified Tot" on Etsy. Her bedding sets are fabulous! You should check them out. All in all, a great weekend!

I'm also excited that I received the Liebster Blog award from Nikki at "An Uncommon to the Core Teacher." Thanks Nikki! I've been working hard on developing my blogging skills this summer. :)



Also, "Delighted in Seconds" is having a fabulous give-a-way! My school starts back on July 25th and I've seen a bunch of fabulous TPT products that I'm dying to buy. Check out her blog! :)

Giveaway

I go back to my classroom tomorrow to start cleaning up and cleaning out! I'm so excited to get pictures up to show you. Night night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you found my blog so that I could find yours! I love meeting other Texas teachers. I can't wait to read more posts. I hope you are having a great summer and staying cool.

    Yeehaw! Teaching in Texas

    ReplyDelete