Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Second Grade Science TEKS Notebook Revised and Updated for 2018!

Hello Teacher Friends,

I hope you are all doing very well. I would like to share that for the last few months...yes months...I have been working hard to update my second grade science notebook file to meet the current state science standards. The science TEKS have been streamlined and are meant to be implemented for the 2018-2019 school year. You can view the science TEKS here: https://tea.texas.gov/curriculum/teks/

When I began revising my notebook I decided to add several things such as: sample 5E lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, QR code activities and more. The file has grown by over 100 pages and I hope if you have purchased it that you can redownload and check it out!

If you haven't seen the file before here are some previews pics:


















I have added quite a bit to this file...it's a little out of control, but I think if you teach second grade in Texas it is very, very helpful for you!! Since I have added so much, I will be increasing the price from $18 to $24. From today until February 7th, the price will stay at $18...but starting on the 8th, it will go up, so get it at a discount while you can! You can view the file here:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Second-Grade-Science-TEKS-Notebook-870553


Let me know if you have any questions! Send me an email at teachinlittletexans@gmail.com. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment