Saturday, February 3, 2018

Valentine's Day Themed Sight Word Pages + A Freebie

Happy Saturday everybody!  I just finished my Valentine's Day sight word practice pages for second grade. I'd love to share them with you.












In this file I used the Dolch second grade sight word list. There are 23 "Spin and Read" pages that includes a blank copy for you to write in any extra words you may need. There are 6 "Spin, Read, Color" pages as well as 3"Color by Code" pages. Right now this packet is FREE but only until 3pm central time. After 3, it will be on sale until tomorrow. 

I am including the blank "Spin and Read" page for FREE as a thank you for following me and reading my little blog. You can download this free page here.





Stay tuned because tomorrow I have one more surprise for y'all! :) Have a great Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment