Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It is almost here!! {and a SALE!}

You've probably heard about Vegas from many bloggers this week. I cannot explain how excited I am to be going to the very first TpT conference! I can.not.wait. I'll be rooming with some of my bloggy buddies and I cannot wait to meet them in person. We've already had a mini culture shock, two of us are from Texas and the word "y'all" is always a point of conversation! Ha! :) Love y'all, best word ever!!

Thanks to Kristen at Easy Teaching Tools for the cute badges! Check mine out:




Tonight I'm linking up to share the sale in my TpT store starting the 9th through July 12th. If you follow me on Instagram you'll see all the Vegas pictures early! ;)

You can head over to Surfing to Success to see all the other ladies joining in.



No comments:

Post a Comment